Investment Criteria and How to Apply for Funding
The CCF provides seed equity funding for companies with potential for high growth that:
- are, or will become, SMEs
- have or will have their principal place of business in Greater London
- operate in the Creative Industries
- require equity funding of more than £75,000
- have attracted or can, with the CCF’s help, attract matching funding from other private investors (e.g. private individuals, venture capital companies, banks), such that the CCF contributes a maximum of 50% of each funding round
- have highly capable and ambitious founders, personally and financially committed to the success of the venture
- will produce goods or services with clear competitive advantage and the potential for significant sales growth
- are unquoted - i.e. are not listed on any form of exchange (e.g. London Stock Exchange, Alternative Investment Market etc.)
- are able to generate capital gains for the CCF through the sale of its shares within 3-7 years, generally through a trade sale or, less frequently, by an Initial Public Offering (IPO).
If you are seeking growth funding and believe that you meet these criteria, please fill in our online application form where you can upload an existing business plan or complete the full application form online. If you have any questions, please review our Frequently Asked Questions and Application Guidelines pages before contacting the CCF directly.
CCF's equal opportunity policy is that no application will be discriminated against on the basis of the applicant's sex, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, marital status, caring or parental responsibilities, age, or beliefs on matters such as religion and politics.
We look forward to hearing about your business.