AXM is presently increasing its
As investment executive, you would play a key role in:
· marketing the Fund; developing awareness among entrepreneurs, intermediaries, academic institutions, and other influencers. AXM welcomes innovation in the marketing process;
· identifying investment opportunities and selling the opportunity of working with the fund to promising entrepreneurial teams;
· performing preliminary analyses on the funding applicants, supported by staff dedicated to initial deal-screening;
· engaging with entrepreneurs and their advisers, forming good working relationships and at the same time forming clear and well-articulated views on propositions – merits, concerns, valuation, and how we might structure each investment;
· contributing to team debates and to AXM’s understanding of new technologies and services;
· structuring, progressing and managing new investments;
· managing portfolio company investments – a key area where AXM prides itself on delivering added-value – helping the investees create capital value and steering them to an exit;
· contributing to the fund’s administration, including portfolio reporting.
The successful candidate will have a strong, outgoing personality and natural curiosity, demonstrating initiative, capable of independent working, and showing a deep personal commitment to making the Fund an investment success.
Candidates must be fully professionally qualified, e.g. ACA, ACAS, CIMA or Solicitor, with an excellent academic track record and with a high level of technical expertise, IT literacy, and an eloquent style of written and verbal communication. Experience in corporate finance and business development is also valuable. Candidates should have a keen interest in the digital and media sector, preferably with experience of working with digital and creative companies.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com